Super Star Games
About Super Star Games
Super Star Games by Help Me 2 Learn is a series of educational lessons that aims to help kids develop various skills through fun and engaging games. The games offers a range of actvities that cover different subjects and skills, including reading, phonics, early learning, math, memory, logic, and problem-solving. Each game is designed to challenge children and help them improve their abilities in a specific area.
In the math lessons, for example, kids will work on tasks such as counting, addition, subtraction, and multiplication, using colorful characters and interactive games to make learning fun. The reading lessons, on the other hand, focus on helping kids improve their reading skills and comprehension by engaging them in interactive stories, activities, and games.
Other lessons in Super Star by Help Me 2 Learn include memory, which helps kids improve their memory recall and retention, and logic, which challenges kids to solve puzzles and think critically. Each lesson is designed to be appropriate for kids grades Pre-K to 4th grade, and the game's adaptive learning technology adjusts the difficulty of the challenges based on a child's progress, ensuring that they are always challenged and engaged.
Overall, Super Star by Help Me 2 Learn offers a comprehensive range of lessons that aim to help kids develop a wide range of skills in a fun and engaging way. With its bright graphics, catchy music, and rewarding gameplay, the game is an excellent tool for parents and teachers to help kids reach their full potential.
Our Phonics Approach to Teaching Reading and Word Analysis with "Learn the Words"
A unique and effective feature of our phonics and language arts games is our "Learn the Words" activities. Our games feature over 1000 "Learn the Words", making learning new words fun and easy. We offer software that uses a phonics approach to learning to read using phonemes and whole words. Our software makes learning fun, interactive, and engaging.
Above is a one-word example of our "Learn the Words" activity that shows one way we teach phonics sounds and word recognition, along with pictures of the words. This phonics approach makes learning new words easy and demonstrates how words are formed from sounds. Click on "Play" and then mouse over the word and the sounds.
Features of Super Star Games
"Become a Super Star with Help Me 2 Learn's Games"
- Super Star Games improves student performance with engaging games that make learning and school more engaging
- Super Star Games is our web-based subscription service with interactive games for grades Pre-K to 5
- Super Star Games games cover: early learning, phonics, reading, math, and language arts
- Super Star Games games are user-friendly and self-paced, featuring a wide variety of games, songs, and activities
- Super Star Games games feature the "Super Star Motivational and Tracking System", which motivates students to complete their lessons and earn their stars. You can be a "Super Star!"
- Delightful educational songs that will help your child remember letters and sounds
- Exciting games and activities that build reading, phonics and math skills while your child has fun
- Unique "Learn the Words" activities with speed rounds to build vocabulary and reading fluency
- Wonderful interactive stories that allow your child to create their own stories Click Here to learn more about the features and benefits of Super Star Games
One-minute Overview Movie of Super Star games
One-minute Overview Movie of Our games by Grades
Resources: We offer the following resources when considering a subscription
- Research Reports: Research
- Standard Correlations: Standards
- Free Trial Subscription: We offer a free 30-day subscription to Super Star Games for your entire school. To request a free subscription send your e-mail request to: Free Subscription Request for School or call 760-419-7216. We will usually setup the free subscription within one day.
Schedule a Demonstration
- Yearly Pricing: $5 per user, per year (25 users minimum)
- We offer upfront and affordable pricing. We accept purchase orders and credit card payments. Call 800-460-7001 for a no obligation quote, buy online below, or request a written quote: Request for a quote for Super Star Games for my school .
- Subscriptions for large schools are available for $4000 per year. Call for district pricing.
Purchase Online OptionSuper Star Games (for Schools): $5 per user, per year (25 users minimum)
- When ordering online, after you click on Add to Cart, update the quantity to include all the users in the subscription.
- All of our available games are included in any subscription
- Shipping none (you will receive setup instructions via email)
- Includes one hour of free training
- call or text 760-419-7216 for a written quote
The following games are included in any subscription to Super Star Games:These games can be used on almost any device (almost any Windows, Mac, or Chromebook computer, iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or phone):
- Letters & Numbers (grades PreK - 1) (iPad & Android friendly)
- Silly Pictures(grades PreK - K) (iPad & Android friendly)
- Beginning Reading with Phonics (grades K - 1) (iPad & Android friendly)
- Silly Sentences (grades K - 1) (iPad & Android friendly)
- Phonics 1a - Vowel Sounds (grades K - 2) (iPad & Android friendly)
- Phonics 1b - Consonant Sounds (grades K - 2) (iPad & Android friendly)
- Phonics 2a - Intermediate Level (grades 1 - 3) (iPad & Android friendly)
- Language Arts Review 3a - Advanced Level - (grades 3 - 5 and up)
- Games of Math 1 - Addition & Money (grades 1, 2, 3 and up)
- Games of Math 3 - Multiplication (grades 2 - 4 and up)
- Super Star Movies (for classroom teachers) (iPad & Android friendly)
- Teacher and Admin Resources (for teachers and admins) (iPad & Android friendly)
- Phonics 2b - Intermediate Level II (grades 2 - 4)
- Language Arts Review 3b - Advanced Level II (grades 3 - 5 and up)
- Games of Math 2 - Subtraction and More (grades 1, 2, 3 and up)
- Games of Math 4 - Division & Fractions ((grades 3 - 5 and up)
Teachers & Admin Resources
Super Star Games now includes a course for teachers and site administrators called Teacher & Admin Resources. This course contains step-by-step instructions explaining the optional teacher features of Super Star Games and movies that also explain those features. It also contains movies to help site administrators add people and assign games and students to classes. Now, everything that we had on our support web site is in one easy to find place. Bonus - now includes Super Star Movies (limited time preview). Click Here to view our Teachers & Admins Resources course (free). User name: teach, password: star
System Requirements for Super Star Games
A broadband Internet connection is strongly recommended.
Free Super Star Games app for Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 11, Chromebooks, and Android devices.Chromebooks, and Android devices. These apps are intended primarily for those who already have a paid subscription to Super Star Games. An Internet connection is required. These apps will make it easier for you and your students to log into your Super Star Games subscription.
Please contact us at 760-419-7216 or at: dan@SuperStarOnline.com if you need any help. We are always happy to help.