Games of Math 4 - Division & Fractions
Practicing division and fractions has never been so engaging and so much fun! Students begin at the appropriate level: beginning, intermediate or advanced. There are two practice sections to review specific division and fraction problems. Then the student builds math skills while playing challenging games such as car racing, hurdles, newspaper delivery, motocross, karate, and a game show. Each of these games features 11 levels of play. Complete each level to earn the gold star certificate!
Program FeaturesThis interactive educational software program includes 10 songs with 16 activities. Phonics 1a features songs from Twin Sisters Productions, and activities such as the "Talking Vowel Sounds", the "Cat on the Mat" game, and the "Seal Made a Deal" game. The "Learn the Words" section allows the student to see and hear how over 600 words are formed using phonics sounds.
- Designed for beginning, intermediate and advanced students
- Exciting graphics and animations provide feedback and interactivity
- Practice section allows the student to choose the problems they want to work on and print a report with those problems they miss
- Features the Super Star Motivational and Data Tracking system
- Simple Division
- Long Division with Remainders
- Division Word Problems
- Divisors from 1 to 12 and quotients from 1 to 12
- Simplifying Fractions
- Solving Mixed Fractions
- Equivalent Fractions
- Comparing Fractions
- Adding Fractions
More Resources (download .pdf)
Click on a picture to view full-size.
Super Star Online: System Requirements
- Games of Math 4 is not currently available, but will be available in the future
Ordering: Super Star Online for Schools
- More Ordering Options
- Price: $5 per user, per year (25 users minimum).
- When ordering online, after you click on Add to Cart, update the quantity to include all the users in the subscription (25 minimum).
- All of our courses are included in any subscription
- Includes one hour of free online training for teachers and/or site administrator.
- Call or text 760-419-7216 for a written quote