Games of Math 2 - Subtraction & More
Games of Math 2 is a totally unique and exciting way to learn addition and money! Students begin at the appropriate level: beginning, intermediate or advanced. There is a practice section to work on specific number sense problems, addition and money skills. Students then select their character and build a custom pet which will be used throughout the games. There are 6 challenging games; each game features 5 levels of play. The objective is to complete each level and earn the gold star certificate while building addition and money skills and fluency.
Program FeaturesThis interactive educational software program includes 10 songs with 16 activities. Phonics 1a features songs from Twin Sisters Productions, and activities such as the "Talking Vowel Sounds", the "Cat on the Mat" game, and the "Seal Made a Deal" game. The "Learn the Words" section allows the student to see and hear how over 600 words are formed using phonics sounds.
- Designed for beginning, intermediate and advanced students
- Exciting graphics and games provide feedback and interactivity
- Practice section allows the student to choose the problems they want to work on and print a report with those problems they miss
- Features the Super Star Motivational and Data Tracking system
- Adding and subtraction blocks
- Counting on number line
- Subtraction equation with numbers
- Subtraction Word Problems
- Express the length of an object as a whole number of length units
- Identifying squares, rectangles, circles, half circles, quarter circles, triangles, and trapezoids
- Read an analog clock and a digital clock
- and much, much more!
More Resources (download .pdf)
Click on a picture to view full-size.
Super Star Online: System Requirements
- Games of Math 2 is not currently available, but will be available in the future
Ordering: Super Star Online for Schools
- More Ordering Options
- Price: $5 per user, per year (25 users minimum).
- When ordering online, after you click on Add to Cart, update the quantity to include all the users in the subscription (25 minimum).
- All of our courses are included in any subscription
- Includes one hour of free online training for teachers and/or site administrator.
- Call or text 760-419-7216 for a written quote