Language Arts Review 3a
- Advanced Level with Sports
Designed as a review for remedial and at-risk students, Language Arts Review 3a uses young adult characters and sports games to engage students in fundamental language arts skills. The techniques will help older students and adults improve their reading and comprehension and have a great time doing it.
Program FeaturesLanguage Arts Review 3a may be used as an alternative to Phonics 3a for wider grade levels. It features the Gold Medal Motivational and Data Tracking system, which encourages students to earn bronze, silver, and gold medals by completing each lesson.
- The Super Star Motivational and Data Tracking system, encourages students to earn silver and gold stars by completing each song, activity, or game
- 10 karaoke style sing-a-long educational songs from Twin Sisters
- Over 8 hours of play and learning
- The "Super Star Kids" multi-cultural characters featured in animated lessons
- 38 color activity print pages
- A Users' Guide and Lesson Plans along
- Our "Super Star Online" Learning Management System with optional Teacher Features
- Winner of the Children´s Software and New Media "All Star Award"
- Word Families and Patterns
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Homophones and Homographs
- Classifying and Sorting
- Prefixes, Root Words, and Suffixes
- Reading Comprehension Strategies
More Resources (download .pdf)
Click on a picture to view full-size.
Super Star Online: System Requirements
- Devices: Windows, Mac, Chromebook, Android, iPad/iPhone
- A broadband connection is highly recommended
Ordering: Super Star Online for Schools
- More Ordering Options
- Price: $5 per user, per year (25 users minimum).
- When ordering online, after you click on Add to Cart, update the quantity to include all the users in the subscription (25 minimum).
- All of our courses are included in any subscription
- Includes one hour of free online training for teachers and/or site administrator.
- Call or text 760-419-7216 for a written quote