Language Arts Review 3b
- Advanced Level II with Sports
Featuring young adult characters and sports games to engage students in fundamental language arts skills, Language Arts Review 3b will appeal to middle school, high school, and adult students. It is especially appealing to to students who require lots of action and activity to keep their attention: from stock car racing to hot air balloons, pole vaulting to archery, and even hockey, bowling, and baseball, our games give immediate feedback to students on their progress.
Program FeaturesLanguage Arts Review 3b features the Gold Medal Motivational and Data Tracking system, which encourages students to earn bronze, silver, and gold medals by completing each lesson.
- The Super Star Motivational and Data Tracking system, encourages students to earn silver and gold stars by completing each song, activity, or game
- 10 karaoke style sing-a-long educational songs from Twin Sisters
- Over 8 hours of play and learning
- The "Super Star Kids" multi-cultural characters featured in animated lessons
- 38 color activity print pages
- A Users' Guide and Lesson Plans along
- Our "Super Star Online" Learning Management System with optional Teacher Features
- Winner of the Children´s Software and New Media "All Star Award"
- Types of literature
- Writing a paragraph
- Grammar: Identifying nouns, pronouns, adjectives, and verbs
- Grammar: Subject-verb agreement and verb tense
- Punctuation and capitalization
- Spelling strategies
- Reading comprehension strategies
More Resources (download .pdf)
Click on a picture to view full-size.
Super Star Online: System Requirements
- Language Arts Review 3b is not currently available, but should be available in 2022
Ordering: Super Star Online for Schools
- More Ordering Options
- Price: $5 per user, per year (25 users minimum).
- When ordering online, after you click on Add to Cart, update the quantity to include all the users in the subscription (25 minimum).
- All of our courses are included in any subscription
- Includes one hour of free online training for teachers and/or site administrator.
- Call or text 760-419-7216 for a written quote