Games of Math 3 -Multiplication
Learning multiplication is now a truly exciting game! Students begin at the appropriate level: beginning, intermediate or advanced. There is a practice section to work on specific multiplication problems, then the student builds skills while playing challenging games such as baseball, long jump, ballooning, basketball, skiing, and bowling. Each of these games is engaging and fun with 11 levels of play. The objective is to complete each level and earn the gold star certificate while building multiplication skills and fluency.
Program FeaturesThis interactive educational software program includes 10 songs with 16 activities. Phonics 1a features songs from Twin Sisters Productions, and activities such as the "Talking Vowel Sounds", the "Cat on the Mat" game, and the "Seal Made a Deal" game. The "Learn the Words" section allows the student to see and hear how over 600 words are formed using phonics sounds.
- Designed for beginning, intermediate and advanced students
- Exciting graphics and animations provide feedback and interactivity
- Practice section allows the student to choose the problems they want to work on and print a report with those problems they miss
- Features the Super Star Motivational and Data Tracking system
- Multiplication Facts from 2x10 and below and up to 12x12
- Multiplication Word Problems
- Multiplication Number Patterns
- Negative Numbers and Decimals
- Multiplication Algebra
More Resources (download .pdf)
Click on a picture to view full-size.
Super Star Online: System Requirements
- Devices: Windows, Mac, Chromebook, Android, iPad/iPhone
- A broadband connection is highly recommended
Ordering: Super Star Online for Schools
- More Ordering Options
- Price: $5 per user, per year (25 users minimum).
- When ordering online, after you click on Add to Cart, update the quantity to include all the users in the subscription (25 minimum).
- All of our courses are included in any subscription
- Includes one hour of free online training for teachers and/or site administrator.
- Call or text 760-419-7216 for a written quote