Super Star Online
About Super Star Online
Super Star Online is a powerful and effective personalized learning system consisting of, phonics, early learning, language arts, and math courses for grades Pre-K to 5. Our courses are designed to be easy-to-use, engaging, and fun. We use a wide variety of songs, games, and interactive activities wrapped with our "Super Star Motivational and Tracking System" to track and report student achievement. A unique feature of our phonics courses is our "Learn the Words" interactive activities that help speed language development by showing a picture of the word, the word with the sound of the word, and the sounds that make the word in Elkonin boxes.
Our Phonics Approach to Teaching Reading and Word Analysis with "Learn the Words"
A unique and effective feature of our phonics and language arts courses is our "Learn the Words" activities. Our courses feature over 1000 "Learn the Words", making learning new words fun and easy. We offer software that uses a phonics approach to learning to read using phonemes and whole words. Our software makes learning fun, interactive, and engaging.
Above is a one-word example of our "Learn the Words" activity that shows one way we teach phonics sounds and word recognition, along with pictures of the words. This phonics approach makes learning new words easy and demonstrates how words are formed from sounds. Click on "Play" and then mouse over the word and the sounds.
Features of Super Star Online
"Your Kids will Love Learning with Super Star."
- Super Star Online improves student performance with engaging courses that make learning and school more engaging
- Super Star Online is our web-based subscription service with interactive courses for grades Pre-K to 5
- Super Star Online courses cover: early learning, phonics, reading, math, and language arts
- Super Star Online courses are user-friendly and self-paced, featuring a wide variety of games, songs, and activities
- Super Star Online courses feature the "Super Star Motivational and Tracking System", which motivates students to complete their lessons and earn their stars. You can be a "Super Star!"
- Delightful educational songs that will help your child remember letters and sounds
- Exciting games and activities that build reading, phonics and math skills while your child has fun
- Unique "Learn the Words" activities with speed rounds to build vocabulary and reading fluency
- Wonderful interactive stories that allow your child to create their own stories Click Here to learn more about the features and benefits of Super Star Online
Resources: We offer the following resources when considering a subscription
- Research Reports: Research
- Standard Correlations: Standards
- Free Trial Subscription: We offer a free 30-day subscription to Super Star online for your entire school. To request a free subscription send your e-mail request to: Free Subscription Request for School or call 760-419-7216. We will usually setup the free subscription within one day.
PricingClick Here to see purchase options for Super Star Online
- Yearly Pricing: $5 per user, per year (25 users minimum)
- We offer upfront and affordable pricing. We accept purchase orders and credit card payments. Call 800-460-7001 for a no obligation quote, buy online below, or request a written quote: Request for a quote for Super Star Online for my school .
- Subscriptions for large schools are available for $4000 per year. Call for district pricing. Subscriptions for schools and districts using Clever are also available.
- Super Star Online with Clever. We now offer the option of adding Clever to your Super Star Online subscription. Clever offers Single sign-on and Secure Sync (automatic rostering). Clever makes managing and using several applications much easier. There is no cost to districts or schools to use Clever and the option to use Clever is included in your Super Star Online subscription. Because Clever is often used at the district level, districts should contact us for district pricing. We offer district pricing depending on the size the size of the district and how many elementary schools in the district are included.
- To view us in the Clever app gallery, go to: Clever Application Gallery. If you are already using Clever and want to sign up for a free trial of Super Star Online, click on Free Trial with Clever.
Purchase Online OptionSuper Star Online (for Schools): $5 per user, per year (25 users minimum)
- When ordering online, after you click on Add to Cart, update the quantity to include all the users in the subscription.
- All of our available courses are included in any subscription
- Shipping none (you will receive setup instructions via email)
- Includes one hour of free training
- call or text 760-419-7216 for a written quote
The following courses are included in any subscription to Super Star Online:These courses can be used on almost any device (almost any Windows, Mac, or Chromebook computer, iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or phone):
- Letters & Numbers (grades PreK - 1) (iPad & Android friendly)
- Silly Pictures(grades PreK - K) (iPad & Android friendly)
- Beginning Reading with Phonics (grades K - 1) (iPad & Android friendly)
- Silly Sentences (grades K - 1) (iPad & Android friendly)
- Phonics 1a - Vowel Sounds (grades K - 2) (iPad & Android friendly)
- Phonics 1b - Consonant Sounds (grades K - 2) (iPad & Android friendly)
- Phonics 2a - Intermediate Level (grades 1 - 3) (iPad & Android friendly)
- Language Arts Review 3a - Advanced Level - (grades 3 - 5 and up)
- Games of Math 1 - Addition & Money (grades 1, 2, 3 and up)
- Games of Math 3 - Multiplication (grades 2 - 4 and up)
- Super Star Movies (for classroom teachers) (iPad & Android friendly)
- Teacher and Admin Resources (for teachers and admins) (iPad & Android friendly)
- Phonics 2b - Intermediate Level II (grades 2 - 4)
- Language Arts Review 3b - Advanced Level II (grades 3 - 5 and up)
- Games of Math 2 - Subtraction and More (grades 1, 2, 3 and up)
- Games of Math 4 - Division & Fractions ((grades 3 - 5 and up)
Teachers & Admin Resources
Super Star Online now includes a course for teachers and site administrators called Teacher & Admin Resources. This course contains step-by-step instructions explaining the optional teacher features of Super Star Online and movies that also explain those features. It also contains movies to help site administrators add people and assign courses and students to classes. Now, everything that we had on our support web site is in one easy to find place. Bonus - now includes Super Star Movies (limited time preview). Click Here to view our Teachers & Admins Resources course (free). User name: teach, password: star
System Requirements for Super Star Online
A broadband Internet connection is strongly recommended.
Free Super Star Online app for Windows 7, Windows 10, Chromebooks, and Android devices.These apps are intended primarily for those who already have a paid subscription to Super Star Online. An Internet connection is required. These apps will make it easier for you and your students to log into your Super Star Online subscription.
Click Here to learn more about and download our apps.
Please contact us at 760-419-7216 or at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help. We are always happy to help.