Phonics 2b - Intermediate Level II
Phonics 2b is designed to work on problem areas of the English language, building the skills that students will need to be more comfortable with reading.
Program FeaturesThe lessons are presented as animated and interactive stories starring the "Super Star Kids". The "Learn the Words" section transitions students from word sounds to syllables and sentences, followed by a Speed Round. Interactive activities and challenging games help students understand and apply the concepts while keeping them engaged.
- The Super Star Motivational and Data Tracking system, encourages students to earn silver and gold stars by completing each song, activity, or game
- A combination of introductory activities and challenging games
- Over 12 hours of play and learning
- The "Super Star Kids" multi-cultural characters featured in animated lessons stories
- Color activity print pages
- A Users' Guide and Lesson Plans along
- Our "Super Star Online" Learning Management System with optional Teacher Features
- Open and closed syllables
- R-controlled vowels
- Vowel spellings
- Three-letter blends
- Ending blends
- Regular and irregular plurals
- Complete and incomplete sentences
- Story building
- Letter writing
- Reading comprehension
More Resources (download .pdf)
Click on a picture to view full-size.
Super Star Online: System Requirements
- Phonics 2b currently requires a browser that supports Flash
- Devices: Windows, Mac, Chromebook
- A broadband connection is highly recommended
Ordering: Super Star Online for Schools
- More Ordering Options
- Price: $5 per user, per year (25 users minimum).
- When ordering online, after you click on Add to Cart, update the quantity to include all the users in the subscription (25 minimum).
- All of our courses are included in any subscription
- Includes one hour of free online training for teachers and/or site administrator.
- Call or text 760-419-7216 for a written quote