Phonics 2a - Intermediate Level
Phonics 2a - Intermediate Level makes learing combination sound a finger-snapping experience with this musical multimedia course!
Program FeaturesPhonics 2a begins with a review of basic phonics concepts and sounds. The "Learn the Words" section helps the student see a picture of the word, see and hear the word, and then see and hear how the word is formed phonetically. Exciting and challenging spelling and review games give students a jump-start on reading and spelling.
- The Super Star Motivational and Data Tracking system, encourages students to earn silver and gold stars by completing each song, activity, or game
- 8 karaoke style sing-a-long educational songs from Twin Sisters
- Over 8 hours of play and learning
- The "Super Star Kids" multi-cultural characters featured in animated lessons
- color activity print pages
- A Users' Guide and Lesson Plans along
- Our "Super Star Online" Learning Management System with optional Teacher Features
- Winner of the Children´s Software and New Media "All Star Award"
- Compound words
- Spelling words
- Reading words and sentences
- Vocabulary building
More Resources (download .pdf)
Click on a picture to view full-size.
Super Star Online: System Requirements
- Devices: Windows, Mac, Chromebook, Android, iPad/iPhone
- A broadband connection is highly recommended
Ordering: Super Star Online for Schools
- More Ordering Options
- Price: $5 per user, per year (25 users minimum).
- When ordering online, after you click on Add to Cart, update the quantity to include all the users in the subscription (25 minimum).
- All of our courses are included in any subscription
- Includes one hour of free online training for teachers and/or site administrator.
- Call or text 760-419-7216 for a written quote