Phonics 1b - Consonant Sounds
Phonics 1b picks up where Phonics 1a left off, thoroughly covering one-sound consonants, sight words, and sounds in the middle of words.
Program FeaturesThis interactive educational software program includes 5 songs and 20 activities. The "Learn the Words" section allows the student to see and hear how over 200 words are formed using phonics sounds.
- The Super Star Motivational and Data Tracking system, encourages students to earn silver and gold stars by completing each song, activity, or game
- 11 karaoke style sing-a-long educational songs from Twin Sisters
- A wide variety of games, activities, stories, songs and speed rounds to keep students entertained and engaged
- The "Super Star Kids" multi-cultural characters featured in animated lessons
- 38 color activity print pages
- A Users' Guide and Lesson Plans along
- Our "Super Star Online" Learning Management System with optional Teacher Features
- Winner of the National Parenting Center Seal of Approval.
- Recognizing the one-sound consonants and their sounds
- Recognizing multi-sound letters and their sounds
- Recognizing words by their sounds, phonemes, and pictures
- Recognizing sounds in the middle of words
- Recognizing sight words
- Reading words and sentences
- Vocabulary building
- Story building
- Beginning spelling
More Resources (download .pdf)
Click on a picture to view full-size.
Super Star Online: System Requirements
- Devices: Windows, Mac, Chromebook, Android, iPad/iPhone
- A broadband connection is highly recommended
Ordering: Super Star Online for Schools
- More Ordering Options
- Price: $5 per user, per year (25 users minimum).
- When ordering online, after you click on Add to Cart, update the quantity to include all the users in the subscription (25 minimum).
- All of our courses are included in any subscription
- Includes one hour of free online training for teachers and/or site administrator.
- Call or text 760-419-7216 for a written quote