Phonics 1a - Vowel Sounds
Phonics 1a is a beginning Phonics and Reading program that thoroughly covers the short and long vowel sounds, providing the foundation for reading success.
Program FeaturesThis interactive educational software program includes 10 songs with 16 activities. Phonics 1a features songs from Twin Sisters Productions, and activities such as the "Talking Vowel Sounds", the "Cat on the Mat" game, and the "Seal Made a Deal" game. The "Learn the Words" section allows the student to see and hear how over 600 words are formed using phonics sounds.
- The Super Star Motivational and Data Tracking system, encourages students to earn silver and gold stars by completing each song, activity, or game
- 10 karaoke style sing-a-long educational songs from Twin Sisters
- Over 8 hours of play and learning
- The "Super Star Kids" multi-cultural characters featured in animated lessons
- 38 color activity print pages
- A Users' Guide and Lesson Plans along
- Our "Super Star Online" Learning Management System with optional Teacher Features
- Winner of the Children´s Software and New Media "All Star Award"
- Recognizing short vowel sounds
- Recognizing long vowel sound
- Helper vowels
- Sometimes vowels
- Vowel rules
- Vowel sound differentiation
- Recognizing short vowel words
- Beginning reading
More Resources (download .pdf)
Click on a picture to view full-size.
Super Star Online: System Requirements
- Devices: Windows, Mac, Chromebook, Android, iPad/iPhone
- A broadband connection is highly recommended
Ordering: Super Star Online for Schools
- More Ordering Options
- Price: $5 per user, per year (25 users minimum).
- When ordering online, after you click on Add to Cart, update the quantity to include all the users in the subscription (25 minimum).
- All of our courses are included in any subscription
- Includes one hour of free online training for teachers and/or site administrator.
- Call or text 760-419-7216 for a written quote