Games of Math 1 - Addition & Money
Games of Math 1 is a totally unique and exciting way to learn addition and money! Students begin at the appropriate level: beginning, intermediate or advanced. There is a practice section to work on specific number sense problems, addition and money skills. Students then select their character and build a custom pet which will be used throughout the games. There are 6 challenging games; each game features 5 levels of play. The objective is to complete each level and earn the gold star certificate while building addition and money skills and fluency.
Program Features"Games of Math 1 builds math skills by providing challenging games, including: "build a pet, catch it, pet competition, the gold tower, money madness, and pet shop."
- Designed for beginning, intermediate and advanced students
- Exciting graphics and games provide feedback and interactivity
- Practice section allows the student to choose the problems they want to work on and print a report with those problems they miss
- Features the Super Star Motivational and Data Tracking system
- Number Sense: recognizing numbers and their value
- More than, less than and equals
- Addition problems from beginning to 10,000
- Addition Word Problems
- Identifying and Using Money
More Resources (download .pdf)
Click on a picture to view full-size.
Super Star Online: System Requirements
- Devices: Windows, Mac, Chromebook, Android, iPad/iPhone
- A broadband connection is highly recommended
Ordering: Super Star Online for Schools
- More Ordering Options
- Price: $5 per user, per year (25 users minimum).
- When ordering online, after you click on Add to Cart, update the quantity to include all the users in the subscription (25 minimum).
- All of our courses are included in any subscription
- Includes one hour of free online training for teachers and/or site administrator.
- Call or text 760-419-7216 for a written quote