Our easy, no cost way to help you promote literacy, reading, phonics, and math with our affiliate program. Our Affiliate Program gives you a link that you can post on social media or any web site that allows you to post a link. When someone uses your link to come to our web site, you get paid 50% of the first subscription payment and 40% for every payment thereafter.
That is all you have to do, promote literacy, reading, phonics, and math, and post your link to our web site. The payments will be automatically transfered to your PayPal account (a PayPal account is required to collect the payments). This program is open to anyone with a PayPal account. You are not required to have a paid subscription on our site.
- Go to our sister site for home and home users: https://superstarphonics.com
- Click on the Start Free Online Trial button on the black ribbon near the top right
- Pick any subscription (it does not matter - unless you want to subscribe - all of our subscriptions come with a free trial)
- Under Payment System:
- Pick PayPal or Credit Card if you want to subscribe
- Or pick Offline Payment if you do not want to subscribe
- If you picked PayPal or Credit Card, you will be taken to the PayPal site for payment information
- If you picked Offline Payment, and after the PayPal site, click on the "Advertise our website to your friends and earn money" link on the right side of the membership screen.
The following resources are available to help you understand and use phonics:
- Super Star Phonics, Inc. - our partner company and source for family sales www.superstarphonics.com
- YouTube – Help Me 2 Learn channel https://www.youtube.com/user/HelpMe2Learn
- Rising Stars https://www.risingstars-uk.com/Series/Rising-Stars-Reading-Planet/phonics-guide/ This guide is an excellent resource on phonics, offering a good introduction and brief history on the subject, as well as offering lots of useful resources like phonemes and graphemes that educators and parents can use in developing children's phonetic awareness.
- Wikipedia for an explanation of Phonics https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonics
- Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts Standards http://www.corestandards.org/ELA-Literacy/
- National Reading Panel http://www.nichd.nih.gov/research/supported/Pages/nrp.aspx/publications/summary.htm
- PBS Parents http://www.pbs.org/parents/education/reading-language/reading-tips/what-is-phonics/
- SoftSchools.com http://www.softschools.com/language_arts/phonics/
- Academic Help - writing help https://academichelp.net/
- Dr. Jean Feldman - songs and teacher resources http://www.drjean.org/
- edutunes - songs and teacher resources by Jennifer Kramer http://edutunes.com/
The following resources are educational companies that we associate with:
- eTAP - Teaching Assistance Program - eTAP provides a full 1-12 mathematics, language arts, social studies,
and science curriculum, as well as test preparation for the GED, SAT, ACT, ASVAB, a variety of states high school
exit exams, and much more. https://www.etap.org/
The following resources are newsletters and articles about phonics and education (please note that these articles are provided without endorsement of the content or any advertisement that be attached to the article. We have reviewed the article and think that the article may be of interest, but please proceed at your own risk.
- What's the best way to teach children to read? http://exclusive.multibriefs.com/content/whats-the-best-way-to-teach-children-to-read/education/
- Why are US K-12 reading scores falling? http://exclusive.multibriefs.com/content/why-are-us-k-12-reading-scores-falling/education
- Language Magazine: Implementing a Strong Phonics Program https://www.languagemagazine.com/2018/09/20/implementing-a-strong-phonics-program/
- Explainer: what is phonics and why is it important? https://cosmosmagazine.com/social-sciences/explainer-what-is-phonics-and-why-is-it-important/
- Letter: Parents Need to Question Curriculum at Beecher Road School http://woodbridgetownnews.com/letter-parents-need-question-curriculum-beecher-road-school/
- Super Star Phonics https://superstarphonics.com