Some of the Super Star Online courses require Flash to run. We are working on converting our courses the HTML5 so that they can run on almost
any device, without Flash.
The browsers have made it increasily difficult to run Flash, and now require several steps to launch our Flash courses. We found an extension for the
Chrome browser that makes running our courses seemless, it is called: Automated Flash Site Enabler. It is free, unless you want the Pro version.
To install the Automated Flash Site Enabler:
1. Open the Chrome browser and go to the Chrome webstore: Chrome webstore
2. Search for: automated flash site enabler -look for green circle with check (Lite)
3. Install by clicking on: Add to Chrome
4. Open the extension by clicking on the green checkmark icon and add Url: https://superstar.hm2l.com/* - save
5. Go to your Super Star Online site and open Games of Math 3 (or any of our courses that require Flash - those that do not have the tablet icon in the lower right corner of the course icon) - Note: the free version works fine for our site. If you want to add more than two sites, you may want to try the Pro version.
Super Star Online now includes a course for teachers and site administrators called Teacher & Admin Resources. This course contains step-by-step instructions explaining the optional teacher features of Super Star Online and movies that also explain those features. It also contains movies to help site administrators add people and assign courses and students to classes. Now, everything that we had on our support web site is in one easy to find place. Click Here to view our Teachers & Admins Resources course (free). User name: teach, password: star
Once you subscribe to Super Star Online, you will be sent link by e-mail (which will be unique to your school) that will look
something like this: https://superstar.HM2L.com/test .
The first part of the link is the same for every school, only the end of the link (test) will be unique to your school.
Please note to use HM2L with only the number two and not HM21 with the number twenty-one.
You can also use: https://superstaronline.com/test. SuperStarOnline.com may be easier for you to remember.
The following tutorials are available as movies:
1. Tutorials for Teachers:
2. Tutorials for Site Administrators:
3. Tutorials Parents (and Teachers)
Several Super Star Online courses are now available for iPad and Android. Look for the tablet icon on the course icon for those courses.iPad: How do I get sound back on my iPad?
If you are having trouble accessing the courseware, here are some things to check: /p>
*.hm2l.com) are unblocked. You can use our Test Page to make sure that you can access our media file server in particular. If you do not see a "Test Successful" message when clicking the link, your network may be blocking our site. To unblock our IP address, use IP: 126.96.36.199.