Super Star Online - Pro
Improve Student Perfromance and Results with Advanced Professional Development
The purpose of Super Star Online - Pro is to improve student performance and results by
providing advanced professional development support to principals, site administrators, computer
lab teachers, classroom teachers and parents.
Help Me 2 Learn (HM2L) has always provided a very high level of professional support for our customers. With Super Star Online
- Pro, HM2L provides proactive support and professional development to insure that students receive the maximum benefit from our courses
and that the performance results of our courses are documented and reported on a regular basis.users
Professional Development Features
- Implementation (fideliity): Once HM2L receives your purchase order,
we will work with your site administrator to insure that Super Star Online is ready for use
as soon as possible. We will import the students and teachers into the system for you (from
your provided file) and assign our recommended courses to your classes. We will help prepare a
notice to the teachers and parents of the link and the user name and password.
- Site Administrator Training: HM2L will schedule a 30 minute to
1 hour video conference or phone call with the site administrator(s) to explain and
demonstrate the features and controls of the site, including:
- Adding students and teachers to the site, editing people, removing or making people inactive
- Adding teachers to the site and giving teachers the Manage Students and Manage Class rights
- Creating a master teacher
- Editing classes and assigning courses
- Accessing our reports.
- Teacher Training: Within 30 days from the start, HM2L will schedule a 30 minute to 1 hour video
conference or phone call with your teachers to explain and demonstrate our teacher features, including:
- Adding, editing or removing students from the class
- Making a student inactive
- Adding or removing courses to the class
- Creating sub-classes and adding courses and students to the sub-class for personalized or differentiated instruction
- Using the pre-test and post-test assessments
- Using or Student Management features
- Viewing and/or printing the Class Summary Report and Detailed Progress Report
- Viewing and/or printing the Class Test Report with the Pre-test and Post-test Summary Report and Detailed
Pre-test and Post-test report
- Using the optional Class & Student Settings to make the course progressive and to control the level of
difficulty to individualize the course for the student
- Using the Parent Mode to encourage parents to work with their child at home in a practice mode
- Teacher Training Follow-up: Within 60 days from the start, HM2L will schedule a 30 minute to 1 hour video conference or phone call with
your teachers to answer questions and review any features that are needed. This call will focus on usage and how
it is being used at the school. This call will also focus on encouraging parents to use the courses at home with their child.
- Within 120 days from the start, HM2L will schedule a 30 minute to 1 hour video conference or phone call with
your teachers to answer questions and review any features that are needed. This call will focus on the results they
are experiencing and trying to solve any problems they are having, if any. We will also review the course progress
report and pre-test and post-test data.
- Site Review and Post-test Preparation: Approximately 30 days before the end of school, HM2L will schedule a 30 minute to 1 hour video conference
or phone call with your teachers to encourage them to complete all the post-tests and review their experiences with
using the courses over the school year.
- Administrative Performance Review: Approximately 10 days before the end of school,HM2L will schedule a 30 minute call with the site administrator
and administration to review the usage (fidelity) report, the progress reports and the assessment reports along with any
school tests to determine the effectiveness of the courses and their fit with the school.
- HM2L will provide additional training and coaching as needed.
- Parents and At-Home Use
- HM2L will work with the site administrator to develop a plan to encourage at-home use, especially with parent involvement
- With the agreement of the site administrator, HM2L will provide a separate site for home use that will probably have access
to all the courses. This site will have the Parent Button enabled so that parents can practice with their child without affecting the
stars to scores. Parents can then exit the parent mode and let the child do their own work.
- HM2L will encourage teachers to show the courses to the parents, explain the simple to use parent mode and explain the benefits
of working with their child at home on something that can be fun. Teachers will also encourage parents who need extra help with English
or Math to use the courses in the Parent Mode for their own personal benefit.
- Tech Support
HM2L will provide a very high level of tech support to the school, students and parents. Currently, our courses are all created in
Flash and require a computer or device with a browser that supports Flash. We currently have one course that has been converted into HTML5
so that it can work on almost any computer or device and we are working on converting the other courses.
Our courses are served from a secure server and we protect the privacy of all of our users.
Pricing: $8 per user, per year (200 user minimum)
Schools usually purchase by purchase order. Call 800-460-7001 for a no oblicgation quote or buy online below.
To purchase online, click on the Add to Cart button, update the quanity to the number of users included in the purchase (200 user sears minimum).
Super Star Online - Pro: $8 per user, per year
200 user seats minimum
When ordering online, after you click on Add to Cart, update the quanity to include all the users in the subscription.
All of our courses are included in any subscription.
Shipping none (by email).
Call 800-460-7001 for a written quote.
There is a limit of 25 subscriptions to Super Star Online - Pro.
For the standard school version of Super Star Online, go to: Super Star Online for Schools
Home users go to: Super Star Online for Home
The following courses are included in any subscription to Super Star Online:
☆ Letters and Numbers (grades PreK - 2)
☆ Beginning Reading with Phonics (grades K - 1)
☆ Phonics 1a - Vowel Sounds (grades K - 2)
☆ Phonics 1b - Consonant Sounds (grades K - 2)
☆ Phonics 2a - Intermediate Level (grades 1 - 3)
☆ Phonics 2b - Intermediate Level II (grades 1 - 4)
☆ Language Arts Review 3a - Advanced Level (grades 3 - 5 and up)
☆ Language Arts Review 3b - Advanced Level II (grades 3 - 5 and up)
☆ Games of Math 1 - Addition & Money (grades 1, 2, 3 and up)
☆ Games of Math 2 - Subtraction and More (grades 1, 2, 3 and up)
☆ Games of Math 3 - Multiplication (grades 2 - 4 and up)
☆ Games of Math 4 - Division & Fractions (grades 3 - 5 and up)
☆ Spanish 1a with Phonics (grades K - 4 and up)
☆ Ingles 1a con Fonetica (grades K - 4 and up)
The Super Star Online service provides highly interactive games and activities that make use of modern web browser
features. We support the most common desktop operating systems and web browsers with the Flash Player. We also support
tablets with a Flash browser (iPads need the Virtual Chrome app, Android needs Flash Fox Pro ).
A broadband Internet connection is strongly recommended.
PC: Windows XP
Mac: Mac OS X v10.3
iPad: VirtualChrome app, Photon app or other
Android: 3x and later requires Flash Fox Pro app
or other Flash Browser
PC: Windows 10, 8, 7 or XP
Mac: Mac OS X v10.4 to v10.10
iPad: VirtualChrome app Flash Browser
Android: Flash Fox Pro app
PC: Firefox 2, Internet Explorer 6 SP1 or
Mac: Firefox 2, Safari 1.3 or Chrome
PC: Safari 3.1+, Firefox 2+, Internet Explorer
7+ or Chrome
Mac: Safari 3.1+, Firefox 2+ or Chrome
|Adobe Flash Player
9.0 or higher
(free download from adobe.com)
About the Super Star Online service and the "Super Star Strategy for Success"
Our Super Star Online service is available to schools and other academic institutions. It is usually an annual subscription service,
based around the school year (July 1st through June 30th).The Online service provides web-based access to our courses, which students can
access from school or from home (or anywhere there is a broadband Internet connection). We host the data for you, so there is no need to run
your own network server. As we make improvements to our software over time, subscribers to our Online service will automatically gain the enhanced
functionality.The "Super Star Stategy for Success" is a strategy to build a team to insure the success of the student. The team includes: the
school, the teacher, the student and the parents all working together and using Super Star Online as the primary tool to give the student extra
support to insure success. Super Star Online provides a unique opportunity to build this team more effectively and allows all members of the team
to track the progress of the student at any time. For more information about the "Super Star Stategy for Success" go to: "Super Star Stategy for Success"
We offer a free 30-day trial for schools that includes student accounts as well. See our Free Trial page for details.
The Super Star Online service offers several advantages over our
- Home Use - Students have access to the
software anywhere they have access to the Internet. Many
schools have days that are very full, and they just don't
have time to let students access the software as much as
they would like. With the Super Star Online service,
students with a broadband connection can work in our courses
at home and take as much time as they need to complete the
- Parental Involvement - Since students have
access to their assigned programs at home, parents have the opportunity
to check the progress of their child by clicking on the Super Star
button and viewing the Super Star page. We also added a "Parents" button,
so parents (or other caregivers) can enter the programs in the "Parent Mode".
The "Parent Mode" allows parent to become familiar with the lessons their
child is working on, they can also work with their child on the lessons in
this practice mode, or they can view/print the child's progress reports. These
engaging and easy-to-understand lessons can be almost as valuable to the
parent as to the child. Parents will have the opportunity to brush-up on
skills and concepts they may have forgotten.
- Family Literacy - Some student come from
families that aren't native English speakers. These families will
have an opportunity to learn English, phonics and reading, along with
- Ease of Administration - Using our Online
service makes it easier for the school's IT department. They
don't have to maintain a server, they don't have to worry
about permissions for network shares, and they don't have to
manage product and upgrade installations across a multitude
of workstations. The Super Star Online service supports most
modern operating systems and web browsers, and it allows
complete administration of courses and students from any
- Improved Student Management - Each student
has a single login, and the student's progress in all
courses and classes is tracked with that login. Students
can be moved between classes and keep their progress and
- Quick Updates - When we make improvements
to our course titles, the updates will be available to all
students as soon as we make them. You don't have to be
concerned with which version you have or if you need to
upgrade, and your subscription gets more valuable over time
as we add features.
- Quick Delivery - Once we receive your
purchase order, we can get you online in a matter of hours
(subject to hours of business).
- Compliance with California Law, Assembly Bill 1584 - We have very specific requirements
for our web based online delivery system: Super Star Online and compliance with California Law, Assembly Bill 1584.
Please download our statement of compliance: Super Star Online by the
Help Me 2 Learn Company Student Records Privacy Procedures and Compliance with California Law, Assembly Bill 1584 .
If you require a Technology Services Agreement,
please contact us at 800-460-7001 FREE.
- More, Bigger, and Better Reports - Our plans
are to considerably upgrade our reporting features to give
you the best information possible about course usage and
student progress. This will make it easy to track successes
and help you identify students who need more work. The
enhanced reporting will only be coming to the Online service.