Super Star Online
"Your Kids will Love Learning with Super Star."
- Super Star Online is our web-based delivery system for all Help Me 2 Learn courses
- Super Star Online is a subscription service and includes 15 interactive courses for grades Pre-K to 5
- Our courses cover: early learning, phonics, reading, math, Spanish, and language arts
- As of January 2018, Super Star Online is being used by 83 schools, in 21 states and by over 24,000 users
- Click Here for a one minute (YouTube) overview video
Pricing: $4 per user, per year (25 users minimum)
Schools usually purchase by purchase order. Call 800-460-7001 for a no oblicgation quote or buy online below.
To purchase online, click on the Add to Cart button, update the quanity to the number of users included in the purchase (25 minimum).
Super Star Online (for Schools): $4 per user, per year (25 users minimum)
- When ordering online, after you click on Add to Cart, update the quanity to include all the users in the subscription.
- All of our courses are included in any subscription
- Shipping none (by email)
- all 800-460-7001 for a written quote
Home users go to: Super Star Online for Home
The following courses are included in any subscription to Super Star Online:
Teachers & Admin Resources
Super Star Online now includes a course for teachers and site administrators called Teacher & Admin Resources. This course contains step-by-step
instructions explaining the optional teacher features of Super Star Online and movies that also explain those features. It also contains movies
to help site administrators add people and assign courses and students to classes.
Now, everything that we had on our support web site is in one easy to find place. Bonus - now includes Super Star Movies (limited time preview).
Click Here to view our Teachers & Admins Resources course (free). User name: teach,
The Super Star Online service provides highly interactive games and activities that make use of modern web browser
features. We support the most common desktop operating systems and web browsers with the Flash Player. We are working on
converting our courses into HTML5. Currently, the following courses will
run on iPad and Android devices without any extra sofware. You can download our free Super Star Online app for Android and
iOS Super Star Online app.
- Beginning Reading with Phonics (grades K - 1) (iPad & Android friendly)
- Phonics 1a - Vowel Sounds (grades K - 2) (iPad & Android friendly)
- Phonics 1b - Consonant Sounds (grades K - 2)(iPad & Android friendly)
- Silly Pictures (grades PreK - K) (iPad & Android friendly)
- Silly Sentences (grades K - 1) (iPad & Android friendly)
- Super Star Movies (for classroom teachers) (iPad & Android friendly)
- Teacher and Admins Resources (for teachers and admins) (iPad & Android friendly)
A broadband Internet connection is strongly recommended.
PC: Windows 10, 7 or any
Mac: Mac OS X (any)
PC: Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer
Mac: Chrome, Safari, or Firefox
|Adobe Flash Player
Adobe.com Flash Player (free) required for most courses
Pricing for Schools
Subscriptions are sold on an annual basis at the price of $4 per seat (user).
- The minimum subscription is 25 subscribed users.
- Subscriptions can be either for a full year, multi-year, or for a partial year.
- The Annual Subscription time frame is usually July 1 to June 30.
- The price for large schools of 1000 users or more is $4000.
- Subscriptions purchased after December 1 may be prorated 25% off.
- Call for District pricing.
- We offer a free 30 day trial for schools.
- Click Here for our pricing Purchase order worksheet
Pricing for Homes/Families
Subscriptions are sold on a monthly basis at the price of $9.95 per family.
- Subscriptions are also sold on a yearly basis at the price of $99.95 per family.
- We offer a free 10 day trial for homes/families
We also offer special upgrade pricing for customers who have an existing Site 30 or Unlimited Site/Network edition.
Call 800-460-7001 for more details.
About the Super Star Online service and the "Super Star Strategy for Success"
Our Super Star Online service is available to schools and other academic institutions. It is usually an annual subscription service,
based around the school year (July 1st through June 30th).The Online service provides web-based access to our courses, which students can
access from school or from home (or anywhere there is a broadband Internet connection). We host the data for you, so there is no need to run
your own network server. As we make improvements to our software over time, subscribers to our Online service will automatically gain the enhanced
functionality.The "Super Star Stategy for Success" is a strategy to build a team to insure the success of the student. The team includes: the
school, the teacher, the student and the parents all working together and using Super Star Online as the primary tool to give the student extra
support to insure success. Super Star Online provides a unique opportunity to build this team more effectively and allows all members of the team
to track the progress of the student at any time. For more information about the "Super Star Stategy for Success" go to: "Super Star Stategy for Success"
We offer a free 30-day trial for schools that includes student accounts as well. See our Free Trial page for details.
The Super Star Online service offers several advantages over our
- Home Use - Students have access to the
software anywhere they have access to the Internet. Many
schools have days that are very full, and they just don't
have time to let students access the software as much as
they would like. With the Super Star Online service,
students with a broadband connection can work in our courses
at home and take as much time as they need to complete the
- Parental Involvement - Since students have
access to their assigned programs at home, parents have the opportunity
to check the progress of their child by clicking on the Super Star
button and viewing the Super Star page. We also added a "Parents" button,
so parents (or other caregivers) can enter the programs in the "Parent Mode".
The "Parent Mode" allows parent to become familiar with the lessons their
child is working on, they can also work with their child on the lessons in
this practice mode, or they can view/print the child's progress reports. These
engaging and easy-to-understand lessons can be almost as valuable to the
parent as to the child. Parents will have the opportunity to brush-up on
skills and concepts they may have forgotten.
- Family Literacy - Some student come from
families that aren't native English speakers. These families will
have an opportunity to learn English, phonics and reading, along with
- Ease of Administration - Using our Online
service makes it easier for the school's IT department. They
don't have to maintain a server, they don't have to worry
about permissions for network shares, and they don't have to
manage product and upgrade installations across a multitude
of workstations. The Super Star Online service supports most
modern operating systems and web browsers, and it allows
complete administration of courses and students from any
- Improved Student Management - Each student
has a single login, and the student's progress in all
courses and classes is tracked with that login. Students
can be moved between classes and keep their progress and
- Quick Updates - When we make improvements
to our course titles, the updates will be available to all
students as soon as we make them. You don't have to be
concerned with which version you have or if you need to
upgrade, and your subscription gets more valuable over time
as we add features.
- Quick Delivery - Once we receive your
purchase order, we can get you online in a matter of hours
(subject to hours of business).
- Compliance with California Law, Assembly Bill 1584 - We have very specific requirements
for our web based online delivery system: Super Star Online and compliance with California Law, Assembly Bill 1584.
Please download our statement of compliance: Super Star Online by the
Help Me 2 Learn Company Student Records Privacy Procedures and Compliance with California Law, Assembly Bill 1584 .
If you require a Technology Services Agreement,
please contact us at 800-460-7001 FREE.
- More, Bigger, and Better Reports - Our plans
are to considerably upgrade our reporting features to give
you the best information possible about course usage and
student progress. This will make it easy to track successes
and help you identify students who need more work. The
enhanced reporting will only be coming to the Online service.
This button is for those who won our "Ring the Cowbell" prize 1
This button is for those who won our "Ring the Cowbell" prize 2